Thw Real Slogan Should Be , " Selene Financial is Here to Take your HOME From you ...TOO MAKE. PROFIT !!!

Because We Don't Have to Follow any Laws ...We Break them and then WE HIDE BEHIND OUR ATTORNEYS.., I BELIEVE THEY GET AWAY WITH ALL OF THESE ILLEGAL ACTS , YOU KNOW LIKE A CAT AFTER IT USES THE LITTER PAN ..WHAT DOES IT DO ? COVER IT UP .. THEY NEVET RECIEVE PAPERWORK ?? THEY DON'T RECIEVE PAYMENTS ?

THEY DO A MODIFICATION AND CHANGE THE MORTGAGE PAYMENT AMOUNT AND THEN YOU DON' T QUALIFY DUE TO YOU CAN'T SHOW THAT 31% FROM YOUR PAY IS THERE TO BE APPROVED ..OR HOW ABOUT WHEN THEY ACQUIRE SOMEONES MORTGAGE , THEY DECIDE TO STOP PAYING YOUR HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE , BUT ARE THEY WHO CONTACTS YOU OR SENDS A LETTER ..OH NO IT'S THE INSURANCE COMPANY IT SELF. TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR SO CALLED SERVICER HAS STATED TO THEM THAT THEY WILL NO LONGER BE COVERING THAT ..WOW BUT WAS IN THE ORIGINAL LOAN AGREEMENT . HOW IS THIS ALLOWED BY LAW , THERE IS SUPPOSE TO BE SOME AGAINST THESE ILLEGAL ACTIONS. WELL THEY ARE MADE AND WRITTEN .

DOESN'T MEAN THAT SELENE HAS TO FOLLOW ANY LAWS FOR SOME ODD REASON . COULD IT BE THAT THEY ARE A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND CAN PUT FAMILY'S ON THE STREET ALL TO MAKE A PROFIT AND TO BE ABLE TO NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW RULES AND LAWS ?? IF ANYONE THAT READS THIS FROM DELAWARE OR US ABLE TO ATTEND COURT IN WILMINGTON , DELAWARE ON MONDAY AT 9am ? PLEASE DO SO I WILL FINISH MY FIGHT WITH PRIDE THAT I HAVE DOBE THE BEST I COULD DO TO STOP THESE POS .

OH I ALSO HAVE ASKED FOR MEDATION SINCE THE BEGING IF THIS NIGHTMARE I WOULD HAVE HAD MY RIGHT EYE POKED OUT. EVEN THOUGH I REQUESTED THAT WITH MEDATION I WIULD LIKE SELENE LIKE RICHARD BAXTER AND THAT LOVELY MANAGER OF HIS OR MAYBE THOSE GREEDY INVESTERS MTQL , SO THEY COULD SEE THE FAMILY'S EYE TO EYE , THAT THEY DECIDED TO MAKE HOMELESS WITH THERE LIES AND DECEIT OH AND LETS NOT FORGET THERE GREEDY POMPOUS ASSES. HOPEFULLY WHEN I AM ABLE TO SPEAK TO THE JUDGE IN MONDAY , I MAY NIT BE ABLE TO SAVE THE HOME I TOOK CARE OF BOTH MY PARENTS AND WATCHED THEM WITHER AWAY EACH DAY AND LOSE MY JOB OF 20 SOME YEARS AND NOW LIVE LIKE A PULPER. I GET TO WATCH A BUNCH OF SELF RIGHTGOUS , GREEDY *** TAKE MY HOME .

KARMA KARMA. THANK YOU DARLENE SARTIN

Review about: Selene Finance Mortgage Modification.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

They tried to foreclose on my second mortgage, they illegally removed my first mortgage lender as well as my and my wife's names from our property deed. Investigation into this lender shows over 1276 Reviews where they have illegally stolled homes and ruined innocent hard working customers credit.

My attorney is suing for 500k. I pray someone stops this company and all they have wronged get vengeance!

0 commentsThis company needs financial counseling -they tack on fees to your mortgage that are not a part of your contract. They will never get these fees out of me!They call every day sometimes more than once.

It is never the same person and most of them can't speak proper English! And they never have the same story! They send out never ending piles of letters and mail to you and the totals are more than $1,000.00 than you actually owe.Hopeful most customers that get stuck with these people keep track of what they actually owe on their original mortgage!

They talk over you and never resolve the situation.I am contacting a lawyer and having them reviewed for improper servicing and illegal fees! Somebody please reach out to me if you can help-This has to stop!!Hopeful a real service company will take over soon!!Reason of review: BAD COMPANY.Monetary Loss: $1000.