On June 28, Selene mysteriously deducted my loan payment out of my account, without my permission, then on July 2, they deducted another loan payment and then again on July 11, they deducted another payment; I have no agreement whatsoever with this company to do an automatic ACH draft out of my account; My previous loan company was Loan care and I never had any problems with them; when I received my packet in the mail from Selene after they stole the first payment on June 28th, It specifically says: "If your previous servicer automatically drafted payments from your checking or savings account, this service is not transferable" They have no legal right whatsoever to be drafting any payment from anyone's account until they fill out a automatic ach draft form. They are stealing from everybody and this is BIG TIME ILLEGAL!

I am all about starting a class action law suit against Selene! They have taken a total of $2,641.74 within the past 2 weeks out of my account and my mortgage payment is only $880.58!

I am going up to my bank tomorrow to get this straightened out! This is the craziest thing I've ever heard of and they should not be getting away with this!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 12.

Comments

To Whom It May Concern: I also would like to start a law suite against these people. How can we get started and put this company out of business?

We have to spot them from ruining the american people lives. These keep changing their names and getting away with stealing, robbing and bulling the consumers.