Interest Rate

I am an older American, so I have been through my share of dealing with financial institutions (I guess you can consider Selene a financial institution although I do say that with much reservation). I have never dealt with such a confusing, hard to get along with group.

I have never missed a payment or been late, however you would think I have been as they call me no less than twenty to thirty times a month every month. They call before the payment is due, they call the day its due, the day after, the day after that, you get the picture. The majority of these times I check my bank and they have already processed the payment and is listed in my bank ledger so then I go back on the phone and tell them that. They say oh let me check and then oh yes, I see it here.

Then nothing. I set it up to come out via my bank bill pay system and that never seems to make them happy so I tried setting it up through them thinking that would stop the daily harassment, but then they decide they will only set that up if I pay them two more months ahead. Half the time they have tried to claim when they call me that I am behind a month or two so I tell them I will produce proof via my bank and then all of a sudden they see I am right. Amazing.

I have been keeping at least half a payment ahead and they don't like that either. All I can say is if you can avoid getting involved with them, do it.

I wish I had been given the choice. If I could rate them a minus 5 I would.

This reviewer shared experience about "don't know what they are doing, constant harassment." and wants this business to "sell my loan to another company. stop calling me!!! i have got to the point that i am no longer taking calls from them. if i do have a time when payment is in jeopardy, i will call them". Gordon.24 is overall dissatisfied with Selene Finance. The most disappointing about selene finance customer care at Selene Finance was should not be permitted to service mortgages and it has been a complete nightmare dealing with them Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Selene Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Selene Finance to other companies on our site.

Comments