4.3
Interest Rate

My loan was originally with Bank of America which over a 4 year period increased my house note by $400/month. Then the loan was sold to Selene finance about 4 years ago and since then my house note is back down to where it originally was when I first started with Bank Of America even thought the insurance is higher.

The monthly escrow amount now correctly corresponds to the annual cost of my home and flood insurance policies. I also had a flood claim in 2016 and found that they were excellent to deal with compared to the problems that everyone else was having. I may have had to wait a day to get some of my questions answered but that is to be expected during a catastrophe.

I am an insurance agent that writes flood insurance policies and helped over 100 of my customers that had flood insurance claims. So I got a lot of feed back regarding the mortgage companies and the flood insurance companies that were being (well lets just say) contrary.

Review about: Selene Finance Home Loan.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

0 commentsThis company needs financial counseling -they tack on fees to your mortgage that are not a part of your contract. They will never get these fees out of me!They call every day sometimes more than once.

It is never the same person and most of them can't speak proper English! And they never have the same story! They send out never ending piles of letters and mail to you and the totals are more than $1,000.00 than you actually owe.Hopeful most customers that get stuck with these people keep track of what they actually owe on their original mortgage!

They talk over you and never resolve the situation.I am contacting a lawyer and having them reviewed for improper servicing and illegal fees! Somebody please reach out to me if you can help-This has to stop!!Hopeful a real service company will take over soon!!Reason of review: BAD COMPANY.Monetary Loss: $1000.