My mortgage was sold 6 months ago to Selene Finance. Every month after paying my mortgage I get a massive bill for past due amounts that no one can explain ( massive as in over three times what our monthly mortgage is).

When I call they say to disregard the statement and that I am up to date but the amount I am past due somehow grows every month. There are "late fees, advance fees" and "other" fees that no one can explain to me when I call. They said we have an overage in escrow of over $3000, but never sent it to us. They have changed my mortgage payment amount three times in 6 months.

I just got a letter from the city stating my house taxes were never paid by them and when I called I was told they have "opened a case" but nothing ever was done and the taxes remain unpaid even though it is faithfully paid with my mortgage every month. I am unsure as to what I should do because it seems no one there knows what they are doing or cares to know.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Selene Finance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Selene Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Selene Finance to other companies on our site.

Comments

same thing going on for us we are in forclosure with them when 30 days ago i was told we were no where close to being forclosed on

and well after sending 4 payment 2 weeks ago and was notified that i went in forclosure the very day i spoke with them (30 days ago)

nobody cares about the customers at all!

AND AS OF YET THE 4 PAYMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN RETURNED EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID THEY COULD NOT ACCEPT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Trumann, Arkansas, United States #1328717

We are having this same problem

Concord, New Hampshire, United States #1266785

I have had the same problem with Selene and the transfer of my mortgage to them they lost one payment during the transfer more than two years now and I am still trying to locate that payment in the meantime they charge me late fees every month