My mortgage was sold 6 months ago to Selene Finance. Every month after paying my mortgage I get a massive bill for past due amounts that no one can explain ( massive as in over three times what our monthly mortgage is).

When I call they say to disregard the statement and that I am up to date but the amount I am past due somehow grows every month. There are "late fees, advance fees" and "other" fees that no one can explain to me when I call. They said we have an overage in escrow of over $3000, but never sent it to us. They have changed my mortgage payment amount three times in 6 months.

I just got a letter from the city stating my house taxes were never paid by them and when I called I was told they have "opened a case" but nothing ever was done and the taxes remain unpaid even though it is faithfully paid with my mortgage every month. I am unsure as to what I should do because it seems no one there knows what they are doing or cares to know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Selene Finance Mortgage.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

same thing going on for us we are in forclosure with them when 30 days ago i was told we were no where close to being forclosed on

and well after sending 4 payment 2 weeks ago and was notified that i went in forclosure the very day i spoke with them (30 days ago)

nobody cares about the customers at all!

AND AS OF YET THE 4 PAYMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN RETURNED EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID THEY COULD NOT ACCEPT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Trumann, Arkansas, United States #1328717

We are having this same problem

Concord, New Hampshire, United States #1266785

I have had the same problem with Selene and the transfer of my mortgage to them they lost one payment during the transfer more than two years now and I am still trying to locate that payment in the meantime they charge me late fees every month