2.2
Interest Rate

I was a Taylor Bean and Whitaker customer and my mortgage was sold to Bank of America who in turn sold my mortgage to Selene Finance. I have experienced nothing but rude representatives who talk over you, this must be an acceptable practice because when I asked to speak to a supervisor the supervisor was even more condescending and rude.

Apparently customer service is not what they do! Every time I call I get a different answer. None of the customer service representatives know anything about providing good customer service. It appears that they do not care!

I was even told by Kenneth Ramsey one of the supervisors that I could not speak with anyone else about my dissatisfaction because that is the highest level my call could go, even if my dissatisfaction was with him.

Completely deplorable!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Selene Finance. The most disappointing about selene finance customer care at Selene Finance was are unreasonable disgustingly and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Selene Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Selene Finance to other companies on our site.

Comments

Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1195363

All three companies were run by the same person

Sparta, Georgia, United States #1182087

This very same thing happen to me. My original loan was with Flagstar who in turn sold it to Bank of America.

I had a loan modification with Bank of America and paid on it for a year when in June 2014, I received my monthly payment back with a letter that stated it was not the full payment and if I didn't send them over 30k then they would be foreclosing on my house. Then my loan was sold to Selene and they have foreclosed on my home.

When I pull my credit report it doesn't show anything about Bank of America and Selene says I hadn't made a payment since 2011. I don't know what happen to all the payments I was paying to Bank of America and I don't know what to do.

Arlington, Texas, United States #1178654

COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.

Arlington, Texas, United States #1178641

This same story has happened to me!!

Is there a civil suit going on i been dealing with the same thin g they are foreclosing on my property even when i have been paying them added on extra fees and a fraudlent appraisal ..I am scheduled for a sale on the 21 st and trying everything before then very corrupt company !!

Oakdale, New York, United States #1173054

I had called today June 14th two times was on hold for over 10 minutes each time and experienced the same rudeness and got no where. Someone needs to help the homeowner's out.