Selene Finance - Poor Customer Service

Mar 06, 2013
review #390563

Selene Finance in Houston TX

We have experienced terrible customer service from Selene Finance.

Our loan was transferred from Flagstar Bank to Selene Finance in January 2013. Selene has all of the information to pay homeowners insurance, flood insurance, and property taxes. So far, they missed the flood insurance premium. I paid it myself even though the escrow account has plenty of money. Then the homeowner's insurance premium came due on March 8, 2013. Selene has made no effort to pay it. I called them & they told me that they would send out a check. Our homeowners insurance was in process of being cancelled and would have been if I had not called & made a partial "by phone" credit card payment. Selene has been sent two copies of the Declarations Page by the insurance company for homeowners insurance and today they asked for an immediate fax to provide a 3rd copy. Selene agreed to pay the full premium due but now I have the hassle of applying for a refund of the partial payment for insurance.

I would like to elevate my complaint but have not found an address for someone with authority to do anything about poor customer service by Selene Finance.

aa82b25
Had an experience with Selene Finance?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
buhbyeselene

May 13, 2013

Our post, may not address each complaint directly, but we are trying to spread the word on this horrifying company & hopefully, someone will pay close enough attention & karma will come knocking at Selene Finance's doors.

SELENE FINANCE should be thoroughly investigated on every level possible & every one of the loans it holds, it's banking practices & beyond, audited to the fullest at the highest level possible!

To mortgager's that have become victims of SELENE FINANCE (or your loan was sold to them - if sold to them, you are now a victim of their horrifying practices) ---- hopefully you will find the below information helpful, if not all, maybe some helpful. Selene Finance is, and if not yet, will be the worst company you will deal with!

Make a long story short - they thrive on you NOT paying your mortgage! Yes, the make money off of fee's. They have a set of fee's that they have made up themselves. You don't pay, you'll see what's called "Corporate Advance Fee's" & these fee's can be anything they wish them to be. They also buy up troubling mortgage loans pennies to the dollar! You would be floored to learn what they actually paid to obtained your loan - it's sickening (this information provided with proof via documentation from an inside source of the company) They make the most money on the fee's they apply to your loan. IF you pay your mortgage & they are not able to continue to add their fee's (and they come up with
... Show more

0 0 Reply

May 07, 2013 Dallas, Texas

I see all these complaints but no ones is doing anything about it they are not registered with the BBB go to their websit and file a complaints on them we all need to do that ther getting away with so much this is a small company base in Houston tx they always reuse to communicate and they don't log the information you give them you always talk to dirffrent people all the time no one knows what the *** going on REPORT THeM TO ThE BBB

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Selene Finance.
Filing a new complaint about
×