Selene Finance - Poor Customer Service
Selene Finance in Houston TX
We have experienced terrible customer service from Selene Finance.
Our loan was transferred from Flagstar Bank to Selene Finance in January 2013. Selene has all of the information to pay homeowners insurance, flood insurance, and property taxes. So far, they missed the flood insurance premium. I paid it myself even though the escrow account has plenty of money. Then the homeowner's insurance premium came due on March 8, 2013. Selene has made no effort to pay it. I called them & they told me that they would send out a check. Our homeowners insurance was in process of being cancelled and would have been if I had not called & made a partial "by phone" credit card payment. Selene has been sent two copies of the Declarations Page by the insurance company for homeowners insurance and today they asked for an immediate fax to provide a 3rd copy. Selene agreed to pay the full premium due but now I have the hassle of applying for a refund of the partial payment for insurance.
I would like to elevate my complaint but have not found an address for someone with authority to do anything about poor customer service by Selene Finance.bf2509e
You may also like
- "California - DOC Residential Mortgage Lending Act License (Branch) No Hide DetailsLicense /Registration #: 813G992 Original Issue Date : 03/08/2010Status : Voluntary Surrender Status Date: 11/15/2010Other Trade Names used..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment..."
- "This *** gave me the shittiest *** ever. She said that she enjoys giving head. She warned me that she had genital herpes and we would need to use condoms..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."