Selene Finance - Poor Customer Service
Selene Finance in Houston TX
We have experienced terrible customer service from Selene Finance.
Our loan was transferred from Flagstar Bank to Selene Finance in January 2013. Selene has all of the information to pay homeowners insurance, flood insurance, and property taxes. So far, they missed the flood insurance premium. I paid it myself even though the escrow account has plenty of money. Then the homeowner's insurance premium came due on March 8, 2013. Selene has made no effort to pay it. I called them & they told me that they would send out a check. Our homeowners insurance was in process of being cancelled and would have been if I had not called & made a partial "by phone" credit card payment. Selene has been sent two copies of the Declarations Page by the insurance company for homeowners insurance and today they asked for an immediate fax to provide a 3rd copy. Selene agreed to pay the full premium due but now I have the hassle of applying for a refund of the partial payment for insurance.
I would like to elevate my complaint but have not found an address for someone with authority to do anything about poor customer service by Selene Finance.129cf096 review #390563
You may also like
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "Believe everything negative you hear and read about Dean Pirovolos, Robert Shamie, and US Mortgage Capital. They knew my debt-to-income ratio was too high right from the beginning. Dean..."
- "If you are looking on doing some remodeling in your bath and need to costume shower door:I order a shower frameless door from Home Depot and they used this company..."
- "I bought a sofa with a MAJOR manufacture's defect... The threading is ripping through the material of the sofa because it is both too tightly sewn AND the micro fiber..."
- "Today I got an email about a sale online only - all shirts $12.00. Since school is starting next week my daughter picked out 7 shirts totaling $84.00. ..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "Susie at Drew street is cold and extremely rude. Rat droppings everywhere and my items were damaged. She got very defensive..."
- "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..."